After one year I finally tried this great thing. Never did it before and it worked perfectly, now I nearly do it every day. The greatest thing is that you can vary so much and try different tastes every day!
It’s so easy and fast to do!!!
- 300 g of fresh cauliflower
- One egg
- 50 g of Quark / fresh cheese
- Provence herbs
- Salt, pepper
- 15-20g Coconut flour (you can use other low-carb flours as well)
- Cut the cauliflower into pieces, blend them in your blender like you do for cauliflower rice
- Cook it in the microwave for four minutes (Cover the bowl)
- Let it cool down and put everything in and kitchen towel to squeeze the water out
- Put the dry cauliflower flour you created into a bowl and add the other ingredients.
- Stir well. The dough isn’t supposed to be sticky anymore.
- Form a ball and squeeze it to a pizza form in a baking paper (you can use an ordinary spoon for that)
- Make sure there are no holes and the pizza ground isn’t too thin
- Bake it in the oven for 15 minutes at 180°
- Then put it out, spread some tomato sauce and cheese and other vegetables you like on it and bake for another seven minutes at 230°
- Hope you liked it!
Please follow my Instagram and YouTube as well (:
- YouTube: rotkaeppchenamsee
- Instagram: rotkaeppchenamsee