Delicious and Lowcarb – perfect meal for dinner!
- 300g Cauliflower
- 100g Chinese vegetables
- 50g spring onions
- 50g mung bean sprouts
- 100g cocktail tomatoes
- 8 fresh Coriander leaves
- Salt, pepper, curry, Harissa or Curry paste
- Crush the cauliflower in your blender
- Fry the vegetables and onions in a pan (you can fry them with or without oil)
- Add the cauliflower and fry for three more minutes
- You can now add the spices, coriander leaves and paste
- Add Mung bean sprouts
– that’s it!
Super easy and you really get a humongous bowl of fresh vegetables and „rice“ which is ultra low carb (:
Of course you can put in every kind of vegetables and spices you like!
You might as well make an Italian Toscana bowl (: